Friday 19 June 2009

Sorry

So sorry to hear about Leslie's loss, please will you pass on our sympathies to her, I do not know the lady, but it is so hard to lose a much loved friend, I know I have been through it myself a number of times now and it never gets any easier.

Tetra is certainly keeping you well topped up with presents Ali, it just shows what soft mouths these dogs have, to deposit the mole in your lap unscathed.

Some lovely pictures on here, great to see all the dogs following their natural instincts and having fun. It sounds like Evie has turned the corner now and her training is beginning to sink in so very well done, keep us updated with her progress.

We are all off up to Border Union tomorrow, so just a quick catch up as I have to go and make up the sandwiches, and pack the Show Bag. It has been raining heavily today on and off here in the North West, so I need to decide what to wear, think it will have to be something waterproof, as showers are predicted for Kelso to.