Wednesday 17 June 2009

Confused animals

Must get some photo's to back this up, but my cats, dogs and rabbits are a little confused. Diva who has just had her season, has started to mother the cat again, I caught the cat trying to feed off her twice yesterday. Wanda, one of the cats has decided to bring home 'presents' for the puppies, things like mice with the odd Bird thrown in, she brings them in and then calls the puppies, Tetra is usually the first to get there so she picks up the body and then gallops to me and presents me with the present. Living on a farm there is a never ending supply!!! Well yesterday she bombed but I didn't see why, I was doing a difficult task on a web page so just told her to steady up without taking much notice. When I went to the vets about an hour later, I put my hand into my bag to find a pen and ended up finding the present Tetra left me in there, a lovely dead Mouse!!!! I didn't know where to put myself!!!! I remember now my bag was on the floor by my feet when Tetra bombed in earlier. But that's not all, the cats have also caught rabbits in the past, and as James has two lop eared rabbits that he bred, I am always panicked when they dig out and escape. Well as I left the house yesterday I opened the front the door only to see Cosmo, asleep on the neighbours garden seat with the rabbits lying in the shade underneath, not only that Tyger was lying between the rabbits and washing one of them!!!!!!!
Definitely some species confusion going on don't you think. I am just relieved the dogs didn't spot the rabbits they would not of give them a chance.
Have done the photo blog, www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com
Anyone with group photo's I would love them for next week please.