Sunday 7 June 2009

Well done to everyone at the show and to Brodie on his wonderful achievement. We enjoyed yesterday seeing so many lovely dogs. I think the wonderful thing about the breed is you can never get bored of watching them as they are all so different. Very pleased for Carol and Jasper - well deserved I think. Well done Ali with Logi and I agree with you the judge was so lovely - very kind and reasurring to the dog and owner. I was pleased with Evie and thought that for her first time she held herself together well and didn't get too stressed although I think she has got to gain some weight before she starts to impress the judges. No truer statement though than 'we all take the best dog home'.
Lovely to meet you Karen and Charlotte who I have to say was a credit to you as it was a long day. Mazy was adorable (as were all the other babies) - Evie seemed to really enjoy playing with her.
Hope all the dogs enjoyed letting off some steam on their walks today - Evie certainly did!