Thursday 18 June 2009

Sorry to hear about Josie - my thoughts are with the family .It leaves you feeling so empty. Glad to hear Tarka has recovered Ali - it must have been frightening for you. I just love the name of you new pad too - 'Mudlarks' has a great ring to it.
What a handsome pup - I'm sure someone will snap him up. What happened to the 18 month old bitch that was up for rehoming?
Evie has been so good on her walks lately and all her earlier behaviour seems to have stopped to the extent that yesterday she even returned to my whistle when a Roe deer popped out infront or her. That was the ultimate test and I was chuffed to bits with her. It reedemed her from her earler behaviour that day when she chewed up two of my new cushions in the kitchen -she can't leave anything alone if it is new.
Love the story of the mouse and all the animals Ali. Wouldn't life be dull without them!