Tuesday 9 June 2009

I know..............

I know I bang on about the work of the AHT - but - at the end of the day - I love my dogs, (ALL 7 of them), and will support anything that helps, and sadly, I now have first hand need too! Please read the first paragraph on www.news.thelargemunsterlander.com and if you can spread the word to your vet - please do so. Maybe by donating samples it will help make sense of this dreaded disease? we are hearing all too many stories of dogs lost to cancer.

Daily dog is done www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com and - again, please read the bit about calendars, anything submitted for daily dog really needs to be "available" for calendar use, and for that - needs to be high resolution AND not used anywhere else (that is also why you do not always see the pics you submitted displayed - sometimes they are kept back for possible calendar use!) I've been helping out with DD whilst Ali finished her club stuff - now - should be "reverting" back to her hands - whilst I sort out other things - and give you all a rest!!!