Wednesday 17 June 2009

Lovely photo from Karen - very atmospheric. Also some great action shots lately on the photoblog.

I did laugh about the mouse in the handbag Ali!

Took the dogs down to one of my favourite fields today - only one around that's been cut and hasn't got crops growing and found they have put sheep in so I had to turn around and go a different way - dogs were very confused. I will take them in there soon on the lead just to give Elsa some experience of the sheep but didn't feel like the hassle today. In the end I went up to a wheat field and Elsa enjoyed jumping up and down in it. She flushed a couple of partridge while in there which I think surprised her - she stood still and I grabbed her collar and gave her a reward but when I let her go she headed off in the direction they had flown so I started running the other way and she came back to me. I should have put her on the lead thinking about it but didn't think she would go back.