Friday 12 March 2010

0 Elbows!!








Well it just gets better and better!!!!! Darcy's Elbow scores are back and he is a 0 so he is one very healthy and fit boy. Really pleased having gone to the lengths I did to have the litter, can't wait for the rest of the litter to be done now!

Good luck to all going to Crufts especially the Blitzan family and Rixbriar cousins. Safe journeys to everyone and enjoy the day, sadly I have no car, my Kia's engine went bang so I'm lucky enough to have Judith who has offered to pick me up and take me, (what a great friend - Thanks Judith). So we shall see you there. Hannah I promise not to let Darcy put you and your boy off like he nearly did at the Club show! Totally my fault after all I did name his Eternal Chaos! Karen will love to wear Mazy and you can wear Tetra!!! Sandra have a good trip you are lucky going by train so relaxing.

Finally Happy Birthday to our Rixbriar Grandsons, don't know where the time goes, doesn't seem like two years ago I had the call to say they had arrived. Logi sends his love to you all and so does Aunty Diva!

Puppy update pictures to come a little later on, but for now here is Bree beating her her Aunty Tetra!