Thursday 18 March 2010

Hi folks!
I have just has a call from one of Summer's puppy owners who was very upset and sad to say they are not in a position to have her now. Personal problems which prevent then having their puppy now, I feel just terrible for them but would much rather know now than once they have taken baby home.
This is a message to those people who are on Prima's waiting list if you would like to move across to Summer's babies give me a call. At Crufts a couple of people came up to me to say how lovely they thought the babies looked and would of loved one but took it for granted they would all be spoken for, well they were but now we have 1 girl available give me a call and we can have a chat.
I feel so sorry for the couple but if it's not right then it's best not to even attempt it, no good if baby has to come back far too upsetting for everyone most of all the puppy. These things happen so don't worry, maybe it's just meant to be. Anyway give me a shout if interested and we can have a chat.
I will try and give you a call but I have visitors today right through to Sunday evening visiting the puppies so ring me if you don't hear from me.