Monday 29 March 2010

Hi

re Dodger's problems. i have had problems with Gertie's feeding since she was a pup- she had red skin, diarrhorea and was so hyper you couldn't believe, but eventually I put her on a completely hypoallergenic diet of james Wellbeloved food- complete dry food, pouches and treats ( crackerjacks and Minijacks) which is what she's been on for about ten months. her skin condition improved, her coat is lovely and she's much much calmer than she was. i'm sure she is sensitive to wheat gluten, so any treats ( including sausages) I give her are wheat gluten free, and she has been fine for months now. As far as the squits is concerned, I always have Pro-Kolin so can dose her immediately anything nasty raises it's head. With this feeding regime, I have had no problems for some time now- hope this info is of some use, all I can say is that it worked for gertie
Kathy