Sunday 21 March 2010

What a great picture Joanne, tree climbing Munsterlanders, now there is definitely no getting away from them!!! Brilliant!
The pair look gorgeous, very fit and well. Have they had a dip in the swimming pool yet this year?
As I said to you the other day, once we are finally sorted in at Mudlarks you should fly over and stay, then you can come out and meet everyone, especially if we time it when I have a litter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care x x
Sharon your two boys look great too and boy don't they just know how to soak Mum and Dad. My lot love to dry their heads off on my legs every time, one dog is OK but 9 I am drenched!!!
Had a busy few days, meeting up with excited puppy owners who have been over to choose their baby. All done with Ziggy to sort now, but then I wouldn't mind if she stayed as well!!!!!!!! Summer and Darcy have enjoyed showing off their babies and Darcy was only too happy to show everyone how he is a modern day Father and even washes babies bottoms!!!! Summer is busy weaning them and now has more milk than she ever has!!!