Saturday 27 March 2010

Gentle babies

Thanks Karen, they are a gorgeous bunch and i am very proud of them, so nice to know that not only was my trip to Sweden great because of our Eternal babies but also they are healthy and Darcy has produced a gorgeous litter. They are actually quite the opposite to a handful, so very laid back and gentle, none of them hang of your trouser legs or beat up the big dogs or cats. In fact they are so gentle and sweet the big dogs actually ask to go in with them to play cuddle. You can actually go into their room and leave the door open without them all bombing out and everywhere. They are lickers not biters!!!! The time has flown by and where I am usually ready for them to go I shall miss them all a lot!!!
I had Bree out with my lot upstairs for a bit last night and she was so good, didn't want to sit with me but on the floor with the big dogs, and she played with her Dad and then cuddled up with Mummy and went to sleep. They are just so gentle and cute. Why is it when you have a sweet quiet lot you only have 7 and when they are big characters and more active you end up with 15!!! Maybe it is a numbers thing?!? Having said all that the Eternals were sweet and so were Summer's last babies, but these just seem so Gentle, I think my theme for their kennel names is going to be perfect plus it's taken as a tribute to Tarka.
By the way don't get me wrong they are playful too and very confident too, just gentle with it!