Sunday 28 March 2010

Congratulations

Well done Dee Dee and Sandra, what a great result and for your first show too. Daddy is very pleased, I told him after we got off the phone Sandra and he said to say he is very proud!!!! Glad to hear De De is paying her way too! :-)
Lins so glad that the food is helping and already, when you rang yesterday I had thought it was someone else hence my odd/somewhat relieved voice when I answered and realised it as you, glad to of been of help anyway!
Kat I would leave Dodger on the same diet at the moment but I would steer away from processed meats as they are bound to have cereal in, go for fish, like the Tuna in Spring water, the sort of fish we discussed. I sometimes use natures diet but not sure if the sensitive have cereals in so double check. If you do need to alter the Duck and rice them try the one Lins is using, the Skinners Salmon one, I am going to use if for a change for my lot as it is high in oil and lower in protein. Anyway happy to help and keep me posted, you know where I am if you need me.