Saturday 27 March 2010

Thanks Tessa and Sandra and yes I do spend far too much time watching, cuddling and playing with them, in fact Uhu. Coco watched Harry potter with me this afternoon, sparko upside down in my arms with Bree, Ziggy and Clover sprawled on my lap whilst I was sat on the floor, lovely except I was so stiff afterwards Andrew had to hoist me up!!!!
I have to admit I haven't spoken, emailed or rung anyone for Ziggy yet, naughty I know but she is just so gorgeous, I will have to get on to it tomorrow as Andrew will divorce me if I keep two, but there again........... Only joking Andrew ;-)
As they have been so gentle and easy I keep forgetting how old they are, so tomorrow I will do it!!!! Promise, she is just so sweet. Bree is definitely staying though and already knows it, such a cheeky madam, we had a rare moment here where Andrew, James and I all got to sit down and watch a movie, (Harry Potter!!) we had the lounge door open into the dining room and the dogs just mooched, at one time we had the 8 Adults, 4 cats and 7 puppies all inter twined, so sweet and very peaceful, Bree loves her Daddy and her favorite spot is asleep snuggled up in his hairy chest!, Tinker was in the middle of a pile of babies cuddling all very cosy.
Summer is a bit better, her temperature is down by a degree but still high, she is eating again now and her boobs aren't so lumpy, poor girl it doesn't stop her cuddling up with her babies and they are very gentle on her so that's lucky.
As for Dodger, Kat and I have had a good conflab over the boy, and Kat has now got a plan of action, will be speaking to her tomorrow, Kat changed her Vets which I think was good as can you imagine this...... Puppy has water for poo totally liquid and her old Vet told her to take away the water bowl for the night so it would dry him up????????????????? Ummmmm I can't put on here what I said as not X rated but can you imagine how dehydrated poor Dodger would of got, so dangerous I couldn't believe it, oh and no liquid in the food either, I suppose that's one way to dry him up, dehydrate him so he can't produce any poo or urine. Oh and Tessa, he hasn't any problems with his waterworks, fully house trained and dry through the night after about 10 days of Kat having him, so at least that sort of problem can be ruled out.