Tuesday 9 March 2010

The troublesome threesome


Firstly apologies for the mess on the rug the two girls had just emptied my bin all over it! Maggie, Elsa and Simba are all playing together now - so funny to watch. Maggie and Elsa are quite gentle but Simba is quite the little villain! Absolutely no nerves and think he must think he is a lot bigger than he is - I will have to show him a mirror)lol Maggie gets out of the way a little quicker than Elsa who seems to like her face being eaten. The mornings are fun as Simba seems to get very lively in the morning - EARLY and we are woken by him doing some sort of jumping dance on our bed which in turn excites the girls and they run around the outside trying to catch him - needless to say I'm often bleary eyed when I'm walking with them later on and this morning walked straight into a tree.

Congratulations on Darcy's hip scores Ali! Tyler is a very handsome dog - lucky people getting Clover - he is the one I would want, but then any of Summer's litter really)lol

Illy is looking lovely too - another pup I would have chosen! Oh how I wish I had more room! (need to remind myself of the mornings)
Posted by Picasa