Wednesday 17 March 2010


Well done to everyone who was at Crufts, Narla and I are just about recovered from the very crowded journey on the train both ways.

Sorry I didn't get chance to talk to a lot of people, as I was on my own but hopefully can catch up with you all at the summer shows.

Logi is looking as handsome as ever Ali, and I think Narla was a bit disappointed he wasn't at Crufts, so she didn't get a quick kiss behind the benches !!!

Dee Dee is growing really fast, she is doing well at her training class, but not very keen on down stays at the moment, I think the floor is a bit too cold and hard for her.

Despite a wide range of toys, she likes to get all the stuff out of the cleaning cupboard, the fluffy dusters are her favourite, carries them around like a prize, and the dustpan and brush has been demolished.

I think she has all her adult teeth now, so perhaps she will not want to chew things quite as much from now on, but fortunately she has not touched any of the furniture or shoes so a new dustpan and dusters is a small price to pay, and they have kept her amused for ages.