Monday 29 March 2010

Thanks Kathy, it's funny how these things can happen and how although the symptoms maybe the same triggers can be different, Gertie was allergic to eggs wasn't she Kathy? Did you give her weetabix too? If I remember correctly Gertie had very red and sore skin, I have used James Wellbeloved food but I found mine got hyper on it, I am lucky as none of mine have any dietary problems, I do wonder how much of the problems I hear about now a days is due to the chemicals we all use around the home, poor Cassies problem are linked to chemical cleaning products such as Febreze, and Cassie's problem is life threatening, poor girl. When Andrew and I were in Devon he ran a pet food company along with his father, they made such foods as James Wellbeloved, Burns, Pet City, and I marketed our own brand, 'Berties' so we are lucky enough to know exactly what goes into these diets and can make informed choices. Anyhow fingers crossed Dodger continues to head in the right way. I truly believe that some of these 'high tech' diets are just too much for Munster's.