Tuesday 2 March 2010

Mummy Summer and the rapidly growing babies. Now that's the life!!
Just a couple of pictures for now, more to follow, pupil review day for James so off to school shortly!!! Summer is now more than happy to have Daddy Darcy help with the washing, will try and get a picture of the proud parents!
Eyes have finally started opening, very late, but then the babies were quite premature, so depends how you look at it, I have only ever mated once and this time I mated a couple of times, (as Summer missed last time). It is so odd as I have obviously half the litter concieved on the first mating and the other half on the last mating as I have 4 biggies and 4 little, the little ones are still fat and chunky but the bigs looks even bigger, when I look back through my other record books of other litters, the big ones are about 4 days ahead. I've got to say I am so pleased with the whole of the litter, so sweet and content and gorgeous!!!! Just need to think of a name for our baby!!!!Not an easy job, some puppies I know as soon as I see them but this time haven't got a clue! Suggestions always welcome, can anyone think of a name to follow on from our Diva and Prima Donna???