Tuesday 28 April 2009

Arguments and Mice

Tessa Not at all, 9 Munsters is mad I know it, you know it we all know it!!!!! I am mad it's as simple as that. I certainly don't suggest everyone else goes mad too!!!! Besides a Newfie counts as two. I must admit though I do have a yearning for a blue roan Cocker Spaniel, have done for a while, Andrew did say I could have one next year for my birthday once we have the land, but we will see, waiting for my Buffalo to come now. Then it will be the Alpaca's.
Judith I can imagine the mess, you know who lives here!!!!!
Rosie, Ringo is so handsome, really do love him and I really can see Logi in him, or is it me? Am I just being kennel blind, does anyone else see his grandfather in him? In fact he is more like his grampy than some of Logi's own sons!!
Heard form one of my owners arguments have started, her baby decided he wanted something and swore at her, she had forgotten to do the on his back thing, so I went through it all with her, that was a week ago, he has been put on his back twice a day since and no another swear word has left his mouth!!!!! Please remember they are intelligent babies so be ready when they do push the boundaries and keep on putting them on their backs and waiting for them to relax before letting them up.
Tetra is absolutely brilliant at the command dead, which is just as well. She will literally spit out what ever she has if I shout, 'Tetra Dead' really does astonish me how responsive she is, well today she galloped in and jumped on me only to see a mouse leg and tail hanging out of her mouth, I immediately and stupidly shouted dead only to have her spit it out and it fell right down by top, god did I leap up!!!!!