Monday 20 April 2009

Teenagers

I think Elsa looks like Georgia but then they have got the same mother, lovely photo's.
Haven't been on here in ages but talking of teenagers Georgia has only just started to settle down at 18 months old but then my other dogs took a long time to mature also.
Georgia has been just as loopy as my Dalmation was and they are known for being nutcases but she was easier to train. We have had quite a time of it really with her but she has matured into a beautiful natured and well mannered young lady, I really felt like I was pulling my hair out at times but it's been worth it to see her now.
She is coming to Scotland on holiday next month, we are staying at the bottom of Ben Nevis so lots of nice walks I'll get some photos up.
Enjoy your puppies they all look so beautiful
Arlene.