Thursday 30 April 2009

Catch up

Some lovely pictures on here - especially Mazy - so cute! She is going to be sad when she can't fit on there anymore.

Diva's brother is very handsome and I can see the likeness. Did make me laugh about the mouse Ali - I would have screamed! Elsa's makes the most weird sound when she yawns - sounds like a cat - now Tetra is catching mice - are you sure this litter doesn't have cats somewhere in their lineage?

Judith, I can totally understand who 4 lads make such a mess having two myself! Don't envy you having to do that job!

Rosie - would love to see a picture of little Harry.

The weather here is not nice today but managed to take Maggie out before the rain started. Elsa is getting fed up of being left behind in the mornings and will stick to me like glue just in case she gets left behind again, but I take Maggie quite a way in the morning and she is not old enough yet. She makes a bit of fuss but soon goes to lie down. Poor Elsa, I'd love to be able to bring her too.