Thursday 16 April 2009

Thank you Peter - as always! You make a lot of sense and I only enjoy watching Maggie hunting in the distance when I know I can call her back when I want to - other wise it is no fun and total panic. I will I'm sure get there in the end with Elsa but probably making mistakes on the way. The walking into the head wind when they are pups is a bit over my head and most of my walks are dictated by foot paths so not always possible. I'm presuming you mean by head wind walking into the wind with it blowing towards you - and I think if I started walking across the crops because that was the way the wind took me - he wouldn't really understand)lol Nevertheless I get your meaning and always welcome your advice. Many thanks. ps: As for making mental shopping lists while out with my dogs - I can assure you that is the last thing on my mind - it's just what I like to forget about when I'm out!