Sunday 26 April 2009

Back in the land of the living

Tarka

Tetra



Darcy

Feeling a lot better but not well enough to manage WELKS which was dissapointing, but did manage a 10 minute walk with Andrew, James, babies and Tarka up in the woods. A glorious day here very sunny, sneaky wind but not too chilly. Tetra and Darcy are absolutely crashed out now, Tetra on my feet and Darcy on the sofa beside me, I am working on the LMC newsletter as need to catch up with everything.

Gorgeous photo's on here and a huge
CONGRATULATIONS to the newly weds.
Andy and Tor I hope you have a lifetime of love and laughter, have a little something for you which I will bring to the LMC champ show. I hope the celebrations were everything you wanted them to be.

Photo's taken earlier today..... Tarka is doing very well for 14 years old, don't you think!!