Thursday 30 April 2009

Rumours again.....


I understand at WELKS I was the topic of conversation for an odd few. Apparently I am living in the middle of a field in a caravan!?!?!


Well thanks for the concern, and not sure it is any one's business but mine and my families, but yes we have bought some farmland, we have got agricultural planning permission, our dream home is being built. We are farming, poultry and Buffalo and Alpaca's. The photo is of the lodge we will be living in. I am also sure that all 9 of my dogs will love the many acres of farmland to hunt and run over, and of course most on here will see it themselves when we have our training day. The


So I have to finish off with the fact that the rumours I am breeding and selling puppies out of a caravan are quite wrong and probably very malicious, thanks to my friends who put some of the rumours to bed.