Monday 20 April 2009

Arlene!

You are coming to Scotland? Georgia will love it up around Ben Nevis! If you fancy meeting up and reuniting the two sisters let me know. Ceilidh has really settled down in the last few months, you must admit that it is worth all of the effort and the bad days to get to this point. The greatest thing is she is not grown up enough to not cry when I leave the car. I nipped out and left her in the car with my mum and Paddy yesterday and she was crying the whole time I was gone! Such a mummy's girl. I was just thinking the same about Elsa and Ceilidh actually, very similar, you certainly do have a type Ali! It is funny because some days Ceilidh is more like Diva and others she is Jiggy. It is great to hear that Ceilidhs little brothers are doing so well too.
Karen, the pictures are just lovely, she is growing so quickly and really is a stunning girl.

Katie does have a real talent Elle!!! The expression is wonderful on that picture!!