Tuesday 28 April 2009

What a lovely picture of Ringo. He is very photogenic Rosie - how old is he? Hope things are settling a bit today with your new pup. I do love cockers -what colour have you had?
I would really like to add a Newfoundland to our little pack but I think I have my work cut out trying to persuade Tony especially as I am considering to breed from Evie when she is older and of course I would then have to keep one of her pups which would then mean 4 dogs. I'm sure Ali will read this and think 'four dogs - is that all'.
Anyway can't consider any other dogs until Evie is a little bit more controllable. Things had started to improve but the past two evenings she has run off at the end of our walk and tonight she got into a field with a small flock of Jacob sheep with their lambs and chased them across the field. She did eventually stop and come back but again not right to me - she does worry me.