Tuesday 28 April 2009

Judith, you are very good to help your son move house and clean the old one too. Hope he appreciates your help and buys you a box of chocolates. Love your pics and the one of Ringo and Keeler. Sorry Mazy hasn't had as many photos taken as I thought, when Richard's got the camera, he takes photos of the children and forgets about the dogs until I remind him. Will get the camera out myself tomorrow.

Rosie, can we see a picture of your new puppy?

Mazy had such a busy morning, we went to Salisbury to have my car MOT'd and serviced, so we had to find something to do for 4 hours. We went to the park, met the ducks and swans, lots of children and a couple of dogs. I think Mazy would have gone for a swim given the chance, she waded into the shallow part of the river, but thought I'd better keep her dry today. We then visited the market, looking for a dog treat stall, couldn't find one so we were walking back to the park and saw a pet shop, bought some chews, Mazy was given a treat by the cashier. Then we spent the last hour back at the park. Luckily the rain held off so it was a lovely morning. Got to do it again in 2 weeks though 'cos my brakes need some work. Mazy has slept most of the afternoon, she lay down in the park but she wouldn't have a sleep in case she missed something and if I hear once more someone telling me how their Springer Spaniel at home is just like Mazy, I think I'll scream.

When we eventually came today, I'm not certain but I think I saw Domino playing with Mazy, very noisily and I'm sure Mazy started the game, but Domino was going back for more when Mazy ran away from her. I might have been seeing things though. Rosie, hope Ringo accepts your new puppy soon, Domino is heaps better with Mazy than when she first came home.

Ali, sorry wrote this post earlier, just forgot to publish it. You've posted since, that's excellent about Tetra dropping the mouse down your top. I hope Mazy doesn't start catching mice here.

Congratulations to Tracie, he looks a gorgeous dog.