Saturday 25 April 2009

Morning - and for Tessa.

Brook's Mum was Ichbin Finesse (oh lol how embarrassing - I am awful on pedigrees!) so that makes her Grandfather a Raycris? and sired by Tarkanya Magic Master (not sure if any link there? I bet I know just WHO is going to e-mail and point out if any relationship!!!) I know some people can remember pedigrees of ALL munsters - lol - I cannot even remember all my own!!!!

New puppy featured on todays dog of the day - Dora the Explorer! (I've been spending far too much time with Jessica & Tamara) http://www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com/ BUT please - send photos in in high resolution where possible - Ali will soon be starting work on the 2010 AHT Calendar - and to be considered for use - they HAVE to be good quality, high resolution, clear photos, we choose on merit, not on people paying for a spot!!!

Joanne - come on - a long time since you have submitted a pic for the calendar - I still have that one filed somewhere!!! but - can I have a new one???