Saturday 23 May 2009

Bailey comes for his half term holiday!!!

The three taken about 5 minutes ago, it's as though they have never been apart!!!! Oh and yes Bailey (Rudolf) is still a chubby baby!! Left to right: Tetra, Darcy and Big Baby Bailey
Tetra - not the most flattering angle!

My boy - as handsome as ever



Little Miss watches and rests in the shade of their playhouse, aka the garden shed!

Karens Mazy is so beautiful and so is Elsa, they are growing up quick though aren't they? Tetra was sitting on the sofa next to Andrew and I thought she looked old enough to be in the show ring. The time is flying. Elspeth the photo of baby Ceilidh is lovely I absolutely love it, it so shows how much fun she is having, great video too, it's no wonder she is such an athletic girl with all her bounding about, reminds me of Summer.
Maggie is looking very well too Karen, I shall go down and pinch some of the photo's on here recently for the future calendars, I am getting ready to star designing them so ANYONE with photos to share send them on in now, end of June I will be done and dusted.
Tomorrow there will be news of a competition to win £150 as well as getting a fantastic goody bag, all to raise money for the Animal Health trust, watch this space........