Saturday 23 May 2009

Photos and LMC Champ show

I have done the photo blog for today, http://www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com/
Also a bit of a cheek really but I am trying a different approach for the LMC Champ show raffle this year, and would love to know if anyone has a raffle prizes they can donate and if so, could you please email me and let me know what you have. If you can afford to bring a few extra pounds to the show with you are there will be several competitions to enter as well as plenty of Munsterlander items to spend your hard earned money on.
Any volunteers to help on the day would be greatfully snapped up, Karen I thought Charlotte, James and Leeanne could sell raffle tickets, Marcus can help me with the newsletters!!! Karen A. is Lydia coming if so there is always something for her to do too if she can be spared!!