Friday 22 May 2009

Oh Ali I really feel for you all. They leave such a hole don't they. It has been nearly 8 months since we lost Jack and I miss him very much. Similar to yourself Jack was diagnosed (with the dreaded cancer) and was gone within 3 weeks. They leave their imprint on our lives and like I read somewhere 'gone from our arms forever in our hearts'. Lovely photos of Leah and Diva - does Diva have any of her Mums characteristics? It must be nice to know that leah lives on in all her offspring. That is actually one of the reasons I would like to breed from Evie.
Evie is doing really well and is starting to fill out a bit.She is now starting to look like a young lady rather than a puppy and is soooooo very affectionate with the most wonderful temperament. I hope I am not speaking to soon now but she also seems to have grown out of her unruly behaviour (for the time being) and walks are a pleasure again. We are going to Cornwall next week so she will get her first experience of the sand and the sea - atleast there is not much game to be found on the beach to chase after although I am sure the seagulls will make a good substitute!!!