Monday 25 May 2009

Oscar certainly is posing in those pictures but being so handsome I cannot blame him! If you have got it then flaunt it! As for affection, I got home at half 9 from a late shift in hospital, mum had been home all afternoon and evening, I dont know what was going through Ceilidhs head when i pulled up but the second I opened the door she was literally up around my neck, by the time I got to the sofa she was on my head kissing every last bit of my face neck, arms, hands, absolutely everywhere! I have never had a welcome home quite like it! bless her soul, I think she must have known I needed cheering up after a day of yucky messes. Now after a good play she has plonked herself down on her bed content with my slipper tucked under her chin. I think it is time to call it a day. Hope everyone is well and I must say, if Theo likes to water gardens can you send him up here John? Fantastic pictures!
As for swapping dogs!!! Mortified that people have so little emotion. I could never have given Ceilidh up, not when I first knew it was her I was having, not now, not ever!!! That behaviour is disgusting and should not be allowed. Right, off to bed