Saturday 23 May 2009


This is a terrible looking pic but it just shows how much fun she was having spring about in the field. We have not been down to that one for a while and the grass is so so long, over the top of my wellies!

Ceilidh and Paddy were absolutely loving it! On recall she would nose dive/roll to my feet in a blissful state, nothing beats a good roll in some long grass. Ali I am sure Tarka would have been in heaven too as it was just a very little bit damp so very cooling too. Please excuse any noise in the video that I am putting up.

Very interesting info from Christine about hips. Let us know how things go Zoe, poor wee man (well big man now). Also thank you other Christine for the show info, will check it out in a minute to see if I will be able to make it. Pam has emailed me about that one too, so thank you Pam aswell. Must get sorted out and entered for some shows!