Saturday 13 February 2010

Congratulations

To Summer and Darcy on the safe arrival of the new babies, hope you are managing to get some rest Ali.
And well done to Dodger and Kat on passing your puppy foundation class and good luck with the Bronze course, hope you will give us regular updates.

We have to do an improver's course before we can go on to the bronze. It could be me being cynical but it seems like a bit of a money spinner to me, that you have to pay for an additional course, but not many places in this area are doing the KC Good Citizen awards, I heard that the KC are asking Clubs to pay for the postage and packing of the paper work, so a lot of Clubs are just doing their own courses now, is it the same in other areas.

With regard to the vet question, it is hard to find good vets, mine is wonderful, but I do have to travel quite a way to them but I think it is worth it. I have always found personal recommendation the best, trainers, breeders, other owners etc. always seem to know who is good and who to avoid.

Dee Dee had a lovely time to day meeting up with her sister, Steph, Neil, & Max live in a great spot for dog walking some lovely countryside right on the doorstep.
Thanks for taking us today, DD and I had a lovely time, and next time I will bring Mum along as well.