Saturday 13 February 2010

Vets

I have tried a different vet in Bristol but went back to my original vet after he injected a pup and hit a nerve in her neck, which caused this pup great pain afew hours after. I had call my original vet out after hours to look at this pup. Alot of people at the training clubs i went to at the time recommended this new vet, but we haven't been back there since.
What i like about Robert and Juliet the 2 vets i mainly see, is that they take their time will sit and have a chat about your dogs(i had to take Binks last week who had a knock on his hind leg and Juliet spend most of time chatting about wanting to take him home and her husband still wanting a munster)
Also if their is something they are not sure about or we need to try a different drug etc out comes the vet book or its onto the inter net to double check things, which is done in front of me and I like this.
I also will be eternally grateful to them for what they done for Sarek and letting us be there with him to say goodbye at the end, alot of vets wouldn't of let us.