Thursday 11 February 2010

We're back!!!!!

Hi all, firstly sorry for my prolonged absence, I have finally got my computer back!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! It's only taken 2 months, that's 2 very long months, I would warn anyone about the Acer customer services, great machine when it's working then it's a nightmare to get it fixed under warranty. Been having power cuts, and phone line and Internet connection problems, woke up this morning with no electricity in a house where electric is our only heating, we had ice on the inside windows and snow outside!!
Anyway enough of my moaning, it is going to take me a while to catch up on all the posts, so bear with me, just wanted to let you know I am back in action!!!
Summer is massive, bless her, very quiet and cuddly and also very content, I get the feeling she just wants her babies here now, but what pregnant woman doesn't get fed up at the end. She is due next week. Not sure if she will have a small litter like last time as despite her size last time she only had 6 babies, one of which was the handsome Zydo!! Whelping box, newly varnished is set up in my bedroom, lined with new bedding for her and the new Vet bed I bought at Manchester is safely stored for the new babies. Bottles are ready as well just in case. So fingers crossed it wont be long for her, wouldn't it be lovely if they came on Valentines day! Can feel a theme coming on!!!
One post that caught my attention was the Dodger upset tummy. Kat, chicken and rice and veg help my lot but if it is persistent and he hasn't eaten anything you know of I would still want to know why, as he is such a baby still. It could be any number of bugs which may need antibiotics to clear it up. Puppies lose their condition so quickly it's not worth delaying too long, let me know how he is please.
Lovely pictures but going to catch up on way too many emails and then will sit back with Summer and have a good read. It's good to be back!!!