Tuesday 23 February 2010

Various

He looks a little like the Muenster x Border Collie crosses we've seen in shape, though they didn't have the schimmel coat. Lovely looking dog.

Great photos on here again. I particularly love the ones of Elsa & her new best friend.

Congratulations to Summer & Darcy on the arrival of their pups.

I am so sorry to hear that Cassie is really not well.

Thank you Sandra for your tip about the horse stuff for the snowball tangles. I got some, but Bosco was a right pain as they were so bad. I had to cut them out in the end. He has had some bad experiences with handling in the last months (chewing & exploding a party popper did not help), so I am now doing T-Touch and aiming for shows with sympathetic judges (ones I know to be good with going over the dog), although he still finds it all very exciting most of the time.

We were devastated to hear about Herman.

Sue