Thursday 18 February 2010

I will of course pass on your words to Alan and Fiona, I know they will appreciate your words and wishes. Such a sad time, so unusual in our breed to hear of a youngster going with cancer at such a young age. I know I didn't breed him but I have watched him grow up through seeing them at shows and having had photo's sent in for the photo blog from day one, just so sad.
Hannah, will look forward to seeing you at Crufts, I've entered 4 of the family so going to drag Judith along to give me a hand, her arm has been twisted!!!
Babies are doing well, been a bit of a struggle as Summer has had problems with her milk, so any hopes of having 8 and not having to bottle feed have gone!!! Spending a lot of time catching up on sleep most days!!! Anyway all are gaining weight so can't be bad. Summer is being a good Mum, and looks well, she is eating and drinking well too so hope her milk will sort itself out soon so I can get some more sleep!!! Will get some more pictures up shortly.