Wednesday 24 February 2010

Cuddles with Mummy! Mummy does her job whilst a proud Daddy Darcy looks on. One very happy Family, I actually caught Darcy in the box early this morning, I let Summer our to the toilet, came back to see Daddy washing all his babies, Summer flew back in but didn't ask him to get out!!!!


Sparko!! Excuse the bits Summer had tea in there and I was about to change their bed! All getting very sooty toes now!

Thank you ALL of you on here and via phone and email, your words have been much appreciated, I know these things happen but never before to me and hopefully never again. I was so upset but I did what I could.


All the others are doing very well, strong and healthy and very very cute, all going to end up like Summer in colouring, but then so did the babies from the Summer and Strider mating. Lovely pictures of the dogs in snow, all of the dogs are looking very fit and well.