Saturday 26 April 2008

Catch Up

Firstly, apologies if the pictures and text are all over the place - I'm new to uploading photos and they seem to have a life of their own!

So sorry Ali to hear about James' and Zeta's experience - very frightening for them both and reflects on the lab's owners. A similar thing happened with our last dog, Hintza (that's him - an off-the-wall flattie!). A young, out of control Airdale being walked by the owner's elderly father waged a completely unprovoked attack. Hintza was bitten and the old man fell and cut himself on stones - I must admit I was more concerned about my dog! I visited the owners and threatened, and meant, that if I ever saw their dog off the lead again in a public place I would report them to the police. They were very pleased when 3 yrs later we moved from the village!!!!!!





On a lighter note here are a couple of pictures of Zydo. Not sure he got the hang of the new toy!!!!!!!!! And the other one was taken when I was visiting my mum in Cardiff in woods nearby. I felt he needed a walk after being in the car for so long. Loved seeing the pictures of Gyp - he is Zydo's brother and a fellow "brownie". I can't believe how different in colouring they are but equally beautiful. Gorgeous day here in Surrey so now off for a long walk across Hankley Common.