Wednesday 30 April 2008

I had a great morning at the Blitzan's house. They are brilliant dogs and as Ali said, they all had a go at sitting on me (I think). Prima wasn't sure at first and then she couldn't get enough tummy tickling, she is so sweet. Ali's right about Leah washing them all, she makes sure none of them have a dirty face - reminds me of my Nan when she used to wipe all the granchildren's faces with the same hankie (yuk!).I couldn't get over how like Domino they are, bouncy, licky, cuddly, and a bit naughty. I can't wait to have a puppy, hopefully by Christmas, we'll have one of them here.

Judith, sorry I was at Ali's when you phoned this morning, it must be so hard seeing the puppies go, but Ringo does look happy in his photos. Hope the new owners get some sleep tonight.

Domino and I went to our second training class tonight, and she was the star of the class. She didn't pull me at all, did all that I asked perfectly, didn't bat an eyelid at the other dogs. I just can't believe it, I thought she would be a nightmare. I wish she was as cooperative at home though - like a different dog, so I'll have to work on that.