Friday 25 April 2008

Puppies

The puppies are all beautiful, I'm sure all the new owners are getting really anxious for the little wiggly ones, I know I would be. Good luck to all the puppies and I hope we see pictures as they grow. Ali, sorry to hear of your neighbours, do you have no bylaw there against barking? Here if dogs bark, people can make a complaint and they get a fine after a warning. That would make me insane, especially at night. I had one neighbour years ago that was a pain in the keester, for 6 years he was great, then we had septic problems, which were fixed ASAP, but he was never the same after and would complain about everthing, saying my then wolfhound was in his garbage, which he may have been, but I offered to go over and clean it up, but said he already did, it got to the point I didn't enjoy my acreage any more so we moved. Ended up being a great choice because the next place was absolutely beautiful and had 12 acres of trees and lots and lots of privacy. As for the creepy neighbour, stare right back at him and use binoculars let him know you are watching him, let him be uncomfortable for a change!
Joanne