Tuesday 29 April 2008

Catch up

mmmmmmm. well Judith, Names should always start with capital's, (see your lower post) but I was too polite to say anything..........

Moving on we are now at the stage of separating Logi and Diva, so harmony has gone, I hate these times, Karen it may be a little unsettled when you visit tomorrow, but there will still be plenty of dogs to come and sit on you, make sure you wear old or doggy clothes as some of them are moulting as well!!!

Sophie, anytime you fancy a visit or meeting up let me know, James would love to train with you or maybe when I come down to Devon to see my family we could meet up as well. Are you going to the Devon County show?

Espeth, thanks for volunteering, or did I push you? !! Lots of strong arms with Gregor as well, I am looking forward to Birmingham, James may have his exams that we, and if he does he wont be able to come so he will be gutted as he is meant to be showing, Prima, Stella and Elle's Lana. So I hope he can go as he is needed, perhaps I should just call the school and ask, maybe the sensible option!!!

Have a great day, I have a load of computer work to do for someone and then it's housework :-(
well it would be embarrassing to have anyone visit the state we're in at the moment!
It's so hard to get going in the morning, I am sat on the sofa and I have Summer curled up on the back of the sofa behind me, Maddie with her head on my lap, Tarka on the other side, Zeta at my feet, Prima on the end of the sofa and it's such a shame to disturb them! Perhaps I shall stay here for just another 10 mins or so.......