Friday 25 April 2008

pups, neighbours and new camera

Great photo Sophie, looks a bit like my son first thing in the morning )lol

The pups are beautiful - all lovely markings and all similar in size - who could pick one! Do you see their different characters at that age?

Neighbours - I have had a few bad experiences in the past, but now my mother is my next door neighbour on one side and the others are a lovely older couple who think my dogs are lovely - think they may be partially deaf - so pretty lucky really. Next time you walk past the dog that is always barking Ali, take a water pistol with you - find it works well on unruly children so may work with dogs too (lol!

Got my new camera today and been trying to learn how to use it for the last two days - complicated or what! Haven't managed to take any stunning photos yet but took this of Maggie this afternoon and thought the clarity was quite good.


Also took this video of Maggie's well practiced technique of run and slide!
Hope it works - did what you said Sophie and used the direct link.