Sunday 27 April 2008

Well done

to James and Andrew for winning all those prizes today. I saw there was a Lurcher/terrier show on when I drove home today, was that the one you went to? Yonks ago we took Domino to a companion dog show at Broadwindsor, that was the first and last show we went to, both I and Domino didn't have a clue what we were supposed to be doing.

I was at a seminar run by Pet Behaviourist, Peter Neville today, it was really good, he was very inspiring and as always I come home wanting to go on all the Pet Behaviour Therapy courses, maybe next year.

Lovely to hear that Zeta is feeling a bit better, James must feel better having done so well today.

Good luck to the new pup owners this week, wish I was one of them.

I will try to ring you tomorrow Ali, will you be around?