Friday 25 April 2008

Neighbours

Yes I can connect with odd pain in the *** neighbours, we are in the middle of no where but with one neighbour for miles around and they are a real pain because they have a black Lab who is out all day and constantly barks, it's nasty to our dogs and cats and all in all a right pain, it is living dangerously, taking on one of my dogs means you are taking on all of them, if mine chose to they could seriously hurt the Lab, the wife seems hyperactive, the husband works for Andrew and the daughter has a 'thing' for James which is bugging him, if they don't sort themselves out soon they may well be on the move, they also have a habit of standing at their fence staring over at us, it really bugs me.
Anyway photo's to come, of babies first then some I have e mailed to me recently.