Sunday 27 April 2008

Catch up

Arlene, I am sorry to hear about poor Geogia's attack and I am really pleased she has come through it ok, please don't worry about telling me things though I will always support you and help if I can, or just be a listening ear if thats what is needed. It can happen to any of us.
Elspeth a few years ago there was a gorgeous looking Munster boy who swam into a river and got caught in a weir, depsite the owner jumping into save him and nearly drowning herself, the poor lad drowned it was a big upset to all of us who knew him and his owner, it can happend even to the best swimmers, awful isn't it.

Good luck to all the owners and puppies who are leaving this week, safe journeys to you all, and I hope you get good nights sleep!

Zeta is on the mend still stiff and sore but brighter, my sympathy to you Elspeth, I get muscle spasms and it's agony, Logi knows it too, take care and keep your neck warm, you need to be better for Brimingham show!