Thursday 19 March 2009

Catch up

It's great with all these new member and new puppy owners but it's more difficult to keep up not that I'm complaining love all the puppy photos they are all so cute but Elsa is still my favorite ;) also love the photo of Gerty pointing already, that is one of the things I most love to see in a pointer.
Think someone said something about big dogs pushing over puppies when there chasing each other well Ilka was playing chase with Sid I was talking to charlie and out of whet seemed like nowhere Ilka sort of rugby tackled my shins (by accident if I saw her coming I would have moved) shes now just over 30kg so knocked me off my feet flat on my front (was quite funny, well charlie thought so anyway)
Hi Peter think I vaguely remember you being on a Forum great to have you on here, yes, we don't play tug of war with our dogs for the same reasons you said even though Ilka and Sid do know the difference between 'modes' but also because if they pick up something in the house that they should not have we don't want to them think we're playing when getting it off them and we give praise for letting it go or swap it for something else I also try to encorage Ilka to bring what ever it is to me.