Wednesday 25 March 2009

Hi

Good luck with the race for life Karen, I did one of those with my Mum, a friend and her Mum when I was at school.

Peter that's another interesting post thank you, and that's is pretty much what my Dad has said to me that the most important things are to teach the stop and recall as they don't come naturally to hprs so that's what I've had to focus on, but the rest should pretty much come though their instincts (if there instincts are strong enough).

Elle think it was me who commented on the puppy photos from Ulrike, they are cute and so are the ones on here so would love to see some more photos (love the one of Elsa and Maggie that Elle put a link of) and I'll put up a couple of photos of Ilka on here tomorrow, Sid and Ilka are in love at the mo (Ilkas in season) Sids been done and is to short but he still loves her.