Thursday 19 March 2009

Hi and Vaccines

Overdose in puppy pictures Sophie I think, but they are all so cute. We need more adult pictures after all the reason we love them is what they grow into - so love to see more pics of Ilka.

Lovely pictures of Gerty Kathy - she looks a cheeky thing - so is Elsa. So confident it's scary!
I just took her out for a ride in the car to the local garden centre that has a pet shop. I was worried about carrying her while there as she wriggles a lot in my arms at home to get down and I wanted to bring Maggie as well, but I needn't have worried she was timid and still - soooo unlike her. She had a lot of fuss made of her and I bought her and Maggie some yummy chews.

Great to have you on here Peter, a working Munster encyclopedia on line - great! I'm sure I will have many questions for you as Elsa gets bigger - forgotten half of what I did with Maggie):

Ali - I rang the vet today to book Elsa's second vaccination - they made a bit of fuss that I wanted it done when she was nine weeks as they said she wouldn't have had the full vaccine until she was 8 weeks but I told them she did at 7 weeks. They have made me the appointment for a week tomorrow but not sure if they will do it. I hope they do because if they don't she may have to miss the first week of her puppy class before which I need to get all three in.