Wednesday 18 March 2009

Two questions

Ali I did what you said about helping Maggie tell Elsa off when Elsa gets rough I tell her no and pull her away. It seems to have worked well but now I'm worried Maggie is being too rough. She hasn't used her mouth but when Elsa gets a bit hyper she lays on her holding her down on her back. Elsa hasn't cried at all when Maggie does this, she just goes still. I'm worried Maggie might hurt her if she does this though.

Secondly - Elsa eats all her breakfast, lunch and most of her 5pm meal but she never seems interested in the 10pm one, which means she is only having three meals a day - is this ok? I have tried giving it to her a bit earlier because she is often conked out by 10pm and later but she is just not interested.

Tor, Ludo sounds like an angel - hope Elsa gets better at night. She only woke twice last night but it's getting her back to sleep again after that is difficult. I didn't know you were a teacher - teaching infants must be the hardest thing I think - you must have a lot of patience.